Friday, December 4, 2015

Grumpy, Sleepy, And Dopey Go Out For A Lunch Break.

After finding a nice patch of grass and laying out a blanket, they open their lunch boxes.

Upon opening his, Grumpy states, "Man, I get ham & cheese sandwiches every day. If I get one more ham & cheese sandwich, I'm going to run to the top of that hill and start screaming obscenities about Snow White."

Sleepy looks at Grumpy, opens his lunch box, and sighs. "I know how you feel," Sleepy yawns, "I get ketchup and baloney every day. If I get another one I'm going to run into those woods screaming my head off."

Dopey, observing the conversation, decides he needs to put in his two cents. "Yea guys, I get salami and ham every day! If I get one more salami and ham sandwich, I'm going to... jump in the lake!"

The next day, the three dwarves exchange looks, then hesitantly open their lunch boxes. Immediately, Grumpy goes into a fit, then runs to the top of the hill and starts screaming about what a terrible person Snow White is. Sleepy, upon opening his lunch, drops it on the ground and runs off into the woods. Dopey takes one look at his, drops it next to Sleepy's, then runs off and jumps in the lake.

The other four dwarves quickly run to Snow White to explain the situation.

"Grumpy and Sleepy always complain about the lunches I make them," says Snow White confusedly, "But I don't understand about Dopey. He makes his own lunch!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment