Friday, December 4, 2015

It All Started With A Dream

I had been waiting two days for my S/O to tell me about an awesome dream they had. I finally got them to tell me about it:

S/O- oh it was the usual cool stuff where I have super powers and save the world and junk Me- that's it? You could've sent me that in a message forever ago S/O- kids these days. They're spending all their time staring at cellphones and avoiding face to face interaction.

At first I laughed at the irony. Then I got pissed that I was the victim of a prank. Then after moving to the other side of the room and bickering with them for a while I realized that they waited patiently for TWO WHOLE DAYS to do this to me, especially on a day where they were on the computer the whole time. I laughed uncontrollably with tears running down my face for about ten minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment