Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sherlock Holmes And Watson Are Camping One Night...

After a tall bottle of booze at the campfire, the two men fall asleep. In the middle of the night Holmes nudges Watson awake. "Watson, look up. What do you see?" "I see thousands upon thousands of stars." "And what can we infer from that?" Watson thinks for a moment. "Well, astronomically I can see that there are potentially thousands of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically I observe that Saturn is in Leo. In terms of meteorology I can tell the weather will be beautiful tomorrow. And theologically, I can see that the creator God is very powerful and majestic and we are but two tiny specks in his gigantic universe." He looks over to Holmes, hoping the famed detective is impressed by his answer. Holmes finally answers "Watson, you idiot, someone has stolen our tent!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment