Saturday, November 28, 2015

The Genie.

A man and his wife were plying ping pong in their home, when the wife accidentally struck the ball too hard, and it went into their neighbor’s open window and there was a sound of breaking glass from inside.

Nobody came out and there was no sign of the neighbor, so the couple thought they would sneak in and recover the ball, and replace whatever was broken.

When they went in, it was all dark, and nobody was home. As they went in the room where the ball fell, they saw a broken glass bottle on the floor and a very hideous and strange looking man sitting in chair.

Before the wife could scream, The man said.. “Thank you so very much!! I am a genie and I have been trapped in this bottle for over a thousand years. I am in your debt for freeing me."

"Now normally it is my duty to grant three wishes; however since you freed me unintentionally, I will grant you one wish each and the third I will keep for myself.”

The couple was overjoyed! And couldn’t believe their luck!

The man went first. “I’d like 10 Million dollars to be deposited in my bank account every month till the day I die.” He said.

“Your wish has been granted!” declared the genie.

The woman said “I’d like a mansion on the most picturesque location in every country of the world!”

“Done!” claimed the genie.

“And now for my own wish” the genie said. “I haven’t made love to a beautiful woman in over a thousand years and I’d like to have sex with this woman right now”

The husband and wife looked at each other and decided that it was a small price to pay for all the gifts that the genie has given them, so the genie took the wife to bedroom and had loud passionate sex with her for at least a couple of hours while the husband waited outside..

When they were finished the genie said to the exhausted woman “you two seem rather well educated”

The woman said “Yes, actually we are. My husband is an engineer and I’m a doctor.”

The genie said “An engineer and a doctor eh…. Don’t you think you are bit old to still believe in genies and fairy tales?!?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment