Wednesday, June 29, 2016

A Husband And Wife Were In Their Bed

A husband and wife were both in bed reading a book. The husband let's out a emphatic sigh as he closed his book. His wife looked at him incredulous as she returned to her book.

He looked at her and said , "I know something that you can't do."

She said, "Oh what's that?"

The man replied, "I know there is no sentence that can make me happy and sad at the same time."

The wife closed her book and looked at him. She asked, "Why?"

The husband gave her a smug face. "Because I know you can't."

The wife gave him a competitive smirk, "How about wager? If I can't make you happy and sad, you get whatever you want. If I win, then I get whatever I want."

The man exclaimed, "Deal! Now what can make me happy and sad at the same time."

She said simply, "You have the biggest dick amongst your friends."

0 comments:

Post a Comment