Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Two Psychos Escaped From Asylum

Two Psychos, after spending a VERY, VERY long time in Asylum finally decide they don't want to be there anymore. So, to escape, they end up tunneling through the walls and running a good distance. They are finally at a point where there is a wide gap that is separating them from freedom.

The first Psycho jumps across and makes it. He turns around only to find out that his partner hadn't jumped.

"Hey man, come on!"

"No thanks. I am scared of heights. Besides, I can't jump anyways."

"Okay... okay..." The first psycho nods as he grabs a flashlight. "See this? I am going to turn it on. Once it's on, you'll see the beam. Walk across the beam and join me!"

"What, you think I am crazy?! You'll probably turn it off when I am halfway across!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment