Sunday, May 14, 2017

I Was Wondering Why The Frisbee Was Getting Bigger...

I was wondering why the frisbee was getting bigger. It was growing at an alarming rate. Soon it began to outgrow the house. I exited the premises as the frisbee smashed through the walls of the building and the roof collapsed. The frisbee remained intact and undamaged. Soon it overtook the entire neighborhood. It began growing faster and faster, and soon authorities were evacuating the entire city. I watched the frisbee overwhelming the police force, whose most powerful weapons couldn't even dent the damn thing. It overtook the horizon, crushing house after house, building after building, and wiping out any poor soul in its path. It was coming towards us. People started to run, but I couldn't move. I watched it wipe through the crowd of people, turning them all to dust as it approached. Nobody could outrun it. The world around me seemed like one giant blur of panic.

And then...

It hit me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment