Saturday, September 16, 2017

Service Man!

So my stove broke and I ordered a service man to come out and fix it.

He turned out to be german. This is how the conversation went.

Service man: Hulu, I'm here to fix the stove. Can you Shomi where it is?

Me: Great, come in. It's right over there.

Service man: Can you help me Sling this stove so we can pull it out?

Service man turns it on to see the problem.

Service man: Oh I see, it makes a Crackle when I turn it on.

So he tries to fix it, but its not working so he calls his boss and you can tell that his boss is giving him grief and they start arguing.

Service man on the phone: I cannot fix it...............Well what Vudu to fix it............Bah fine?

When he hangs up the phone

Me: What was that all about?

Service man: That was my boss. He is having a big Hoopla about this job. I don't know what he wants me to do. I can Netflix it. Its toast.

Me: Is your boss always that angry?

Service man: Yes, he gets this weird Twitch when he's mad.

Me: It's alright man, do you want anything to drink?

Service man: Viewster are a kind host.

So I tried to pay him for his services.

Service man: Oh no! You don't have to Vimeo money. I couldn't fix it.

So he packs up his tools and heads for the door.

Me: Oh it looks like its raining outside.

Service man: Yes there is a Torrent outside. You can see the water Streaming down the road.

Service man as he steps onto my porch: Oh look you have a package from Amazon Prime here.

Me: Oh thankyou.

Me: Ok bye, thanks for coming.

Service man: Veoh later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment