Sunday, June 5, 2016

Short Jokes Compilation #1

Teacher: "Anyone who thinks he's stupid may stand up!" Nobody stands up Teacher: "Im sure there are some stupid students over here!!" Little Johnny stands up Teacher: "Ohh, Johnny you think you're stupid?" Little Johnny: "No... i just feel bad that you're standing alone..."

Police: where do u live? Me: with my parents Police: where does ur parents live? Me: with me Police: where do u all live? Me: together Police: where is ur house? Me: next to my neighbors house Police: where is your neighbors house? Me: if i tell you u wont believe me. Police: tell me Me: next to my house

Boy: calls 911 Hello? I need your help! 911: Alright, What is it? Boy: Two girls are fighting over me! 911: So what's your emergency? Boy: The ugly one is winning.

Boy: The principal is so dumb! Girl: Do you know who I am? Boy: No... Girl: I am the principal's daughter! Boy: Do you know who I am? Girl: No... Boy: Good! walks away

0 comments:

Post a Comment