Thursday, October 27, 2016

Four Priests And A Woman Sit Down For Lunch Around St. Peter's Square...

The first priest says: "My son's a priest, whenever he walks in a room people say 'Hello Father!'" The second priest says: "My son's a bishop, whenever he walks into a room people say 'Your Grace!" The third priest says: "Well my son's a cardinal, whenever he walks into a room people say "Your Eminence!" The fourth priest looks at his fellows and says: "My son's the pope, when he walks into a room everyone says "Your Holiness!" So, after proudly talking about their kids they look over at the woman with them kind of as if to say "and you?" The woman says: I've got a daughter, she's got knockout face, DDs, and a 24 waist, whenever she walks into a room everyone says "OH MY GOD!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment