Saturday, June 24, 2017

A Blonde In Her Early 50's Hears That Bathing In Milk Once A Week Will Tone Skin, And Remove Wrinkles...

She decides to try this wrinkle remedy, so she leaves a sign on her front door for the Milkman to leave her 27 gallons of milk.

The Milkman comes along and sees her sign. He thinks that she must have made a mistake, as 27 gallons is a substantial amount of milk, so he knocks on her door and she answers.

"Excuse me miss, but I had to be certain that you meant 27 gallons of milk and not 2.7 gallons. It just seems like a bit much."

She tells him; "No, 27 gallons is correct. I heard that milk is a great remedy to remove wrinkles, so I want 27 gallons of it so I can fill up my tub and bath in it."

The Milkman thinks about this for a second, but doesn't argue the fact and says: "Well ok, I can do that. Do you want the milk pasteurized?"

The Blonde says: "No, just up to my tits, I'll splash it on my face."

0 comments:

Post a Comment