Sunday, October 4, 2015

Cloud Roulette

Three men in a car get into a crash and wind up in front of Saint Peter himself.

"Ah, first vist of the day! Not that I wanted you to die..." Saint Peter looks at a small clipboard and says, "Names!"

All men respond with their full names.

"Okay then... What? That's odd... None of you are on the list! This is the second mixup this week!

"I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, let me ask God what I should do."

After a few minutes of Peter seemingly talking to God telepathically, he turns to the men and says, "Um... God's a bit mad about the mix ups, so he forced me to...

One man pipes up and says, "Forced you to what?"

Saint Peter sighs, "We have to play Cloud Roulette..."

Suddenly, the men are transported to what looks like a platform in the sky, where a bunch of brown clouds appear below

Saint Peter mumbles, "The rules are simple, jump off the platform and land on a cloud."

"...That's it?"

"...Sadly no... If you land on a brown cloud, you must marry the ugliest single lady on Earth... But you land on the golden cloud near the bottom, you get to marry the most beautiful single woman on Earth... So yay..."

One man, confident is skills, decides to jump first. He runs, jumps off the platform, and immediately lands on a brown cloud. He poofs away, sure to marry the Ugliest Single Lady on Earth.

The next man up is nervous, but reassures himself that the second ugliest single woman won't be that bad. So, he jumps, and actually nearly makes it to the golden cloud, but accidentally touches a brown cloud. So he poofs away to meet his fate.

The final man left, not really caring of the outcome, turns around backwards, and luckily, or maybe miraculously, lands on the golden cloud.

The man wakes up in a hospital bed, forgetting his experience in heaven. He looks around, and on the other bed lies the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

Wanting to start a conversation, he asks, "So... What happened to you?"

"Oh, me? I was driving my car when suddenly a deranged lunatic ran a red light! Luckily I survived, but I swear, when I was unconscious, I swore I had a weird dream that had to do with landing on a brown cloud..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment