Sunday, August 20, 2017

Once Upon A Time....

There lived a Multi Grain Cheerio, who was deeply in love with a Frosted Cheerio. So one day he asked to her to the prom she said "No, I'm sorry, but I only date Honey Nut Cheerios." Yet the Multi Grain Cheerio was not swayed. He once heard of a farm that could change a persons Cheerio type. So he set out on his journey. Once he got to the farm he found an old man. He asked the old man to change him into a honey nut cheerio. The old man said "No I cannot turn you into a honey nut cheerio but I can turn you into a Fruity Cheerio, if you work on my farm for 5 years' the Multi grain cheerio accepted. After the 5 years were up he went to ask the Frosted Cheerio out again to the prom but received the same answer of "No, I'm sorry, but I only date Honey Nut Cheerios." Not yet done he went back to the farm and asked once again to be changed to a honey nut cheerio the old man said "no I cannot turn you into a honey nut cheerio but I can turn you into a Apple Cinnamon Cheerio, if you work on my farm for 5 years" so again he works on the farm for 5 years. After the five years were up he went back to the Frosted Cheerio yet alas she said the same thing as before "No, I'm sorry, but I only date Honey Nut Cheerios." He almost gave up but went back to the farm and asked for the last time the old man responded with "sure why not work on my farm for 10 more years I'll turn you into a honey nut cheerio" after the ten years are up he rushes to the girl and asks her the prom. She says yes. At the prom the girl get thirsty so the guy goes to the concessions stand and waits for 20 minutes in line for soda but by the time he gets to the front the soda is gone. He heads back to the girl and explains that there was no soda. She was like whatever just get me some water. He head back to the stand and waits in line for 20 minutes and by the time he was at the front the water was gone. He goes back to the girl and she was just like just get me some punch. He goes back to the stand. There was no punch line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment