Friday, August 11, 2017

You Will Not Regret Reading This. Funniest Joke Ever!

A German, a American, and a Mexican go to hell. The devil gives them the opportunity to save themselves only if they could complete 3 tasks. 1: Drink 1000 Liters of Tequila. 2: Have sex with a woman 1000 times and 3: Slap a lion to death. "Who goes first?" "Me", says the American. "Ok, what do you want to do first?" "Bring me the woman".. so he starts.. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..... The American comes running out "I can't do it! I cant take it no more!" "To hell!!!".. "Who is next!" "Me", says the German. "I will start with the Lion!" So he goes to the room where the lion is and all you could hear was roaring"Grrr, grrr, grrrr grrr!". He then comes out looking all bloody shouting "I cant do it, I cant do it no more!" "To hell!" So the Mexican comes next and says "I want to start with the tequila". And he finishes every last drop of it. He then says "Now (hic) where is the lion (hic)!". Then all you could hear was roaring "Grrr, grrr, grrr, grr" and then the lion starts howling to surrender "Mauw, mauw mauw!" The Mexican then comes out and asks "Now bring me the woman I have to slap to death!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment