Friday, April 21, 2017

"Change" Of Attitude...

A woman encounters an old school mate.
- Hey! Long time no see!
- Ehh... How are you?
- Great! Working a lot to survive; the world is really hard these days...
- Seems wonderful
- Yeah, it is. And also finally got married with John
- Ummm Seems wonderful
- Yeah, he is. We have three kids and they are the best kids ever.
- Wow, seems wonderful.
- I hope you don't mind, but i'm really impressed.
- Yeah? Why?
- You've changed your manners a lot! I remember that you normally used to curse a lot, and you did not care about anything anyone else was doing. You've changed a lot.
- Well, i went to a psychologist and we talked about the way i was, and he finally gave me a golden advice.
- Yeah? What was it?
- Well, he told me that i should replace in my vocabulary the phrase "I don't give a fuck" with "seems wonderful".

0 comments:

Post a Comment