Saturday, September 26, 2015

A Man Moves To The Shetland Islands To Live In Solitude For A While

However after some months he starts to grow lonely and wishes for some company. Two weeks later a great storm comes in, and amid the thunder and lightning three great knocks come at his door. He opens the door to find a large man in a kilt smiling widely. The Scott at the door exclaims "I come to invite you to a party!" The man, shocked, asks what he's getting himself into. "Well," said the Scott, "there'll be drinkin'. There's always drinkin' at a Scottish Party." The man nods and replies "Well, I fancy myself a good drink now and then. That sounds good to me." "And," continues the Scott, "there'll be fightin'. There's always a good fight at a Scottish Party." The man nods again and, with a grin, says "that's alright, I've been known to hold my own in a good brawl." "AND," interjects the Scott, "there'll be SEX. WILD Shetland SEX." The man stands, excitedly, and says "WELL! This sounds fantastic! I've been alone for months. I'll be there! What should I wear!?" "Oh just come as y'are, Laddy," the Scott replies, "it'll just be you 'n me."

1 comment:

  1. If you need a tech wizard to discover infidelity in your relationship with your partner and to catch them cheating. Use a trusted stealth Spy-app from this Cyber Guru 'hackingloop6@gmail .com' to unleash the strength of digital hacking right at your own monitor, he will hack and gain you access to your partner's phone activities, and also guide you through the whole process until you're satisfied. I tried him and have the boldness to refer him out here.

    ReplyDelete