Saturday, September 26, 2015

[NSFW] A Guy And His Girl Are At The Bar

After a while of sitting and drinking in a booth, the girl goes over to the bartender to get them another round. While she's there, a man starts harassing her, saying some really nasty shit. She's fuming.

She grabs the drinks and heads back to her boyfriend. "You are not going to believe what this guy just said to me!" Her boyfriend, starting to get concerned, asks what happened.
"This guy over there," she explained. "He said he wanted to take my clothes off with his teeth!"

"Seriously?! Who the fuck was it?" the boyfriend asked, standing up and looking around for the guy.

"Wait! Then he said he wanted to lick me from head to toe!"

"Alright, this asshole just earned a beating," the boyfriend said, rolling up his shirt sleeves and getting ready for a fight.

"THEN he said, he wanted to fill my fill my pussy with liquor and drink it!"

Her boyfriend paused a moment, then sighed and sat back down to drink his beer.

"What are doing?! You're supposed to be my boyfriend! Aren't you going to go kick his ass for talking to me like that?!"

The boyfriend looks her in the eyes and calmly says, "Sweetheart, I may be your boyfriend, but I'm not fucking with ANYONE that can drink that much liquor."

0 comments:

Post a Comment