Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Freddy Sees A Cute Girl In A Bar...

He stares at her for a few minutes and realizes she is Ronda Rousey. She looks completely different when she is not in her fighting outfit, she is a babe.

After a few drinks he notices that Ronda is by her self, her friends must have went to the powder room. He decides to pick up his balls and talk to her.

He says, "Hi I'm Freddy and I'm sure I can't make you scream".

Ronda looks up and rolls her eyes, "get out of here loser, I'm just trying to have fun."

Freddy responds, "What I meant to say is you are so beautiful that I would like to take you back to my place. I bet I can make you scream before the night is over".

She sizes him up, Freddy isn't too bad looking. So they talk for a little bit, "look I bet I can make you scream before the night is up, just give me a try".

After about an hour of talking Ronda agrees and they head back to his place.

Freddy lights some candles and sets the mood. She lays on the bed and lifts her skirt up a little, "do your worst. But I warn you, if you don't make me scream I'll put you in an arm bar and break your arm".

He takes this as a green light. He jumps on her and immediately stuck it in. He goes at it hard! For about 34 seconds and finishes. He gets off and starts putting on his pants.

Ronda says, "what are you doing?"

Freddy replies, "your welcome".

Ronda yells, "I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR ARM YOU ASSHOLE".

Freddy runs out shouting behind him, "told you I could make you scream before the night was up. And I thought you liked to get things done in 34 seconds!".

0 comments:

Post a Comment