Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Keep The Tip

A Mohel has faithfully performed circumcisions for his Jewish temple for 47 years and he is finally retiring from service. He wanted something that would symbolize his life's work and being the clever Mohel that he was, he had kept all of the penis skin that he had removed over the years.

The Mohel went to the most skilled tailor in the city and brought his trunk full of skin.

"I want something special that will remind me of the toil I put into my career." He told the tailor.

"I'll see what I can do." replied the shocked tailor.

The Mohel left him and a month later returned to find what the tailor had made.

"Here you are!" said the proud tailor, as he handed the Mohel a wallet.

The Mohel took the small item and examined it.

"It appears that this wallet was indeed made of the skin I left you, but I'm a little surprised. I brought an entire trunk of skin and this is all you made?"

The tailor smiled.

"Stroke the wallet and it turns into a full set of luggage."

0 comments:

Post a Comment