Monday, September 7, 2015

A Bear And A Rabbit Go Through A Forest...

after walking for several hours they meet a fairy. The fairy says: „Each of you has three wishes, but be careful what you wish for, because i cant return them. The bear begins and says: „I wish every bear in this forest would be female, except me.“ wish granted. The rabbit then wishes for a red bicycle which he instantly receives. As it is the bears turn cds again he says: „I wish every bear in america would be female, except me.“ The fairy grants his wish again. Rabbit then asks for a blue helmet for his bicycle, which appears in,front of him. Being asked, what he wants for his last wish, the bear says: „I wish every bear in the whole world would be female, except for me.“ The rabbit is very annoyed by the bears wishes, so he says: „I wish the bear would be gay!“

0 comments:

Post a Comment