Sunday, September 20, 2015

A Man At A Bar Has A $45 Tab.

An old man at a bar has a $45 tab. The barkeep asks him to pay up.

The old man winks and says, "Double or nothing I can bite my right eye."

The barkeep says, "That's impossible so you're on. It's only $45."

The old man plucks out his glass right eye and bites it. "Double or nothing I can bite my left one too!"

"You walked in here, you ain't blind, so sure thing." Says the barkeep, frowning a little.

The old man takes out his dentures and uses them to bite his left eye. "Double or nothing I can stand on the bar and piss in a bottle on the floor without spilling a drop!"

Now the barkeep is sweating a little as he agrees, "It's only $180. There's no way."

The old man slowly climbs up onto the bar and shakily unzips his pants. A sprinkle of pee spatters the bar, the bottle, the barstool, the barkeep and mostly the carpet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You owe me $180!" The barkeep is ecstatic.

"Son of a BITCH!!" An observer sitting nearby suddenly unleashes a stream of cussing.

"What's wrong?!" Asks the barkeep.

"Yesterday that old man bet me $400 he could stand on the bar today and piss on you and your bar and you'd laugh and let him leave!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment