Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Man Is Jogging Along A Beach...

A man is jogging along a beach when he sees a woman with no arms or legs sitting on a bench, crying.

He walks up to her and asks her if she's okay, to which she replies,

"I see all these people hugging, and I've never been hugged!"

So the man gives her a hug and then jogs off.

The next day, he's running on the same beach when he sees the same woman with no arms or legs, sobbing.

He goes up to her and asks her again if she's okay, and she responds,

"I've never been kissed before!"

So he gives her a quick kiss and then jogs off.

The next day while on his run he sees her again, still there, still crying. He approaches her and asks whats wrong, to which she hesitantly replies with,

"Well, I don't know if this is too much, but I've never been fucked either.."

So the man picks her up by the torso and chucks her into the ocean, yelling, "You're fucked now!"


My favorite joke :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment