Sunday, December 27, 2015

Bullet Babies

A pregnant woman bearing triplets walks alone one night. As she takes her usual shortcut she is suddenly robbed at gunpoint. After she is robbed, the man shoots her in the stomach three times. After an emergency trip to the doctors she surivives, but there is one complication, the bullets were unretrievable due to her pregnacy and not wanting to risk the lives of her son and two daughters, she leave the bullets in.

14 years later the mother is sitting alone in the lounge. Suddenly she hears running. It's the first daughter who yells "Mum! Mum! I was having a wee and a bullet came out, what's wrong with me?". So the mother explains the story to her. "Mum!, Mum! I was having a poo and a bullet came out!" yells the second daughter. So the mother explains the story again. BANG! The son runs in, "Mum! Mum! I was having a wank and I shot the dog!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment