Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Nosferatu's Bats

Nosferatu the Vampire wants a bat to be his companion. He decides to hold a competition to choose the best bat for the job. He tells the bats, "Whoever gets the most blood on their face and comes back to me gets to be my companion." So Nosferatu brings the four bats auditioning for the job to the top of his castle and tells the first bat to fly out and come back with blood on his face.

The first bat comes back with some blood on his face. Nosferatu says, "Good job. How did you do it?" The first bat replies, "See that school over there? I sucked the blood out of the children." Nosferatu is pleased and sends out the second bat.

The second bat comes back with a lot blood on his face. Nosferatu says, "Good job. How did you do it?" The second bat replies, "See that village over there? I sucked the blood out of the working men." Nosferatu is pleased and sends out the third bat.

The third bat comes back with a ton on his face. Nosferatu says, "Good job. How did you do it?" The third bat replies, "See that church over there? I sucked the blood out of the nuns." Nosferatu is pleased and sends out the fourth and final bat.

The forth bat comes back and his entire face is covered in blood. Nosferatu, astounded, says, "Oh my lord! Fantastic job! How on earth did you do it?" The fourth bat says, "See that tower over there?" Nosferatu says, "well, no I don't". The fourth bat replies, "neither did I".

0 comments:

Post a Comment